Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Boy Briefs, the Wii Version

My newest addiction: Leggo Indiana Jones

Family fun for everyone! How else can I play video games and the boys watch raptly?


***************************


Thanks to Mammabeeotch, I have found vindication!!! Don't you love it when that happens?


***************************

We're eating dinner tonight and Finn launches into a particularly detailed and plot-twisting story:

Finn: dreamily playing with his food and talking to himself "Once upon a time there was a boy who climb and climb a big tall castle... the ttaaaalllest castle in the 'lan. And he met a giant and the giant was the Incredible Hulk and he was a nice Hulk, not a mean Hulk, and his Mommy said "don't be a mean boy at school, be a nice boy and NO SPITTIN.

Me: .....

Finn: "An the castle was broken and it CRASH to the groun' and the boy said 'Oh, no. What am I gonna do now?' And the boy and the giant clean up the castle and climbed down the beanstalk. And Incredible Hulk was his best friend."

Caleb: .....

Eli: "NYO!"

Story time at the Hotwheel Hacienda...

3 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

I can just hear him. All those books........he will be a storyteller!

A Crafty Mom said...

I'm tellin' ya - you gotta get the Lego Star Wars. My four year old is a pro, he is sadly better than me!!!

BookMamma said...

Shannon - my birthday is this month and I think I know what I'm asking for.... as longas I can be Lea!

Hotwheel Hacienda, 2008. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.