Saturday, April 5, 2008

We ALL Scream for Ice Cream!

The weather is warming up here and we've been able to spend more time outside - hurray! I'm taking some time off work before things get really hectic and packing in as many fun things as we can in the next few weeks.

Have Fun or Else To-Do List:
back to the beach
Finn starts T-Ball
Finn starts Swim Lessons
Hit the Nashville Zoo with friends
Lake Winni
Many more trips back to the Botanical Gardens

And the mother of them all..... a kid-free vacation!

Caleb has a business trip scheduled in Cali-forn-i-a, and we tacked on a few days so I could go. I have never been to the west coast, never seen the Pacific. I am SO EXCITED!! Especially because we get to stay here... we could never swing it if it weren't on The Office. I'm up for suggestions of travel tips and things to do in San Diego if anyone has any!

Tonight we're headed out with some friends so I won't be hopping around blogs. Cheers to the Weekend Blog Hoppers!If you're looking for some company tonight, grab a cold one or a glass of shiraz and head over to see all the fine folks that Busy Dad brought together.

1 comment:

pb&j in a bowl said...

As a Nashvillian, don't get your hopes up too much for the zoo. It's decent, but they are doing a lot of construction. . . and be careful with the playground. Kids get lost in there. I should know. I've lost my fair share, for sure. Have fun!!

Hotwheel Hacienda, 2008. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.