Monday, April 21, 2008

San Diego Soothed Our Souls...


Steph in San Diego
Originally uploaded by BookMamma
San Diego was so beautiful and we had a great time! I have much to blog about and will... just not now.

Because I'm crazy, we decided to take a spontaneous trip to the beach. Tonight. As in, oh... leaving in two hours. Coming back a few hours later.

Because I'm crazy.

So be content persuing the Flickr page, and hopefully I'll take along iBook and can catch up with all you'ns whilst on the sands of Destin.

Because I'm a lunatic.

2 comments:

McMommy said...

You seriously are a lunatic. I can barely manage a spontaneous trip to the GROCERY STORE!!!!

Have fun!

ArtistUnplugged said...

Play today, pay tomorrow. For you it's also play today, pay tomorrow!

Hotwheel Hacienda, 2008. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.