Monday, December 17, 2007

'Tis the Season for Madness

Whew! Because I am crazy we thought it would be a good idea to host two back-to-back Christmas gatherings at our house this past weekend. We had the tile & grout cleaned by a pro, the carpets done, the sofa and loveseat cleaned AND the stairwell. I can't tell you how incredibly satisfying it was to have everything so GLEAMING clean! Now I have to figure out how to keep it this way... HA!
Friday found us with 11 of our friends and a full Christmas dinner complete with turducken. Saturday my family came over with all the kids and we did the Farrow Christmas. Much fun was had by all and now we have all this week to just chill out and enjoy our winter break.
The boys are feeling much better now, even though the antibiodics gave Eli a wicked rash. We're still doing the nebulizer for his asthma but I think even that will stop soon. This week we go visit Santa himself... should be interesting!

1 comment:

Lee Anne Bryant said...

What FUN FUN FUN! I can't wait to spend time with you when we're back in the spring.

Hotwheel Hacienda, 2008. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.