Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells

And now... Storytime Theater by Finn:

"Once upon a time I was goin for a walk in the forest an it was dark an spooky an I hear the wind blowin through the forest like this: WHOOOOOOOO-WHOOOOOOOOOO. An then I hear a noise! An I say "What's that?" An a huge big DRAGON jump out from the trees an he had chompy teeth! An I took my sword out and I cut off his foot! An then I cut off his other foot. An then I cut off his body. An then he was dead like this: (He lays back with his eyes shut & tongue hanging out.) THE END."


************************


The boys' school Christmas program was last night. Papa & Nana came out to watch and hear Eli sing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and Finn sing "Three Wise Men". It was a packed house & getting photos was difficult, but here's a short video of Finn's performance...


(He's the second from the right in the red sweater.)

Part 2: Where it Gets Real

I got some of the whole school singing "Mary Did You Know" - Eli was farther away from me, but I got a little of him singing too. He did a great job with the hand motions. The CD starts skipping halfway through and Ms. Margie bravely plowed on, leading the kids in song.

Finn, on the other hand, has his back turned from the audience and is scratching his behind.

I'm just glad he didn't take his pants off & moon the crowd this time.


(Eli is third from the left sitting down on the front row.)


1 comment:

Fairybookmother said...

I love seeing the little dudes in their performances, and it makes me even happier that my little one will be in such a great daycare! (One anxiety down, a couple hundred to go..... :)

Hotwheel Hacienda, 2008. All Rights Reserved.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.